May 17, 2009

It is about the Numbers

I thought my morning through and through, about the difference between Five and Six. Odd and Even, each projecting a way towards and end. There is a big difference between these two numbers. I wonder if it has a greater or lesser difference between 5,285,000 and 4,582,361. What are the odds on an elephant falling on me. There was a "place", at one "time", where this could have happened to you. It is different with flowers, in that world the numbers meld. I meld, you meld, they meld, we all meld. Right in by giving and receiving, start to finish, end to end. Bodhisattvas all. We just lost Leonard Shlain, his was for us all. I know that some feminist friends disagreed with him. I never could figure out why. If any one out there wants to give it a shot on the "why" part, please let me know. May be that I should stick to 5 and 6. 

James on May 17th,  

No comments:

Post a Comment